Join drivers from Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar for a meeting to form a new App-Based Drivers Association so that we can have a voice and win justice, dignity, and respect at work!
App-based drivers from Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar are getting organized! We will be meeting on Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 4 PM at the Teamsters Building in Tukwila to form a new App-Based Drivers Association. It's time to fight for the respect we deserve!
When: Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 4 PM
Where: Teamsters Building-
14675 Interurban Ave. S. Tukwila, WA 98168
- Fair pay so that you can support your family
- A fair rating system
- Tips for drivers
- Legal help on insurance and deactivation issues
- Strong political backing on city, state, and county issues
- Legislative support
- Communications and public relations consulting
- A voice in decisions that affect your work
For more information, call Dawn Gearhart at (206)-441-4866.